This forum is for discussion about content found on https://apolloinrealtime.org 

Very little of the thousands of hours of Mission Control audio on the website has been heard or documented. As you find moments of interest, post them here for discussion.

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 8521 times)

Offline gio pagliari

• View Profile
    • Twitter
Thank you
« on: March 13, 2020, 07:56:44 am »
Thank you to the team for creating this amazing website!

Offline bfeist

• Administrator
  • Apollo in Real Time founder
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 08:19:23 am »
Our pleasure!

Offline Paolo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 09:42:20 am »
Thank you for this wonderfull site !!!

Offline fsofso

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 05:29:27 am »
Amazing masterpiece!!!! Thank you.

Offline MadDogBV

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 04:44:17 pm »
I have only up to this point ever heard the 5 or 6 hours of Apollo 13 mission control audio that was available on YouTube. I am thrilled that the entire mission control audio has now been pulled up with every single channel in the MOCR. Thank you guys so much for all the work you've done.

Though I also hope there is an archive in place in case the website ever goes down. I would hate for all of this exquisite data to be lost due to a website closure.

Offline Mortarm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 01:05:26 am »
MadDog pretty much summed it up for me.  I didn't even know this existed until someone posted it on Discord.  I expect to be spending a lot of time just on 13 alone going through all the audio feeds.  In fact, I'm listening to CCATS LOAD at T-35 hrs. as I type.  How cool is that!

Offline mmora01

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 11:12:14 am »
thanl for your work and share this historic material

Offline Apollonoico

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 07:28:00 pm »
Thank you for such amazing and spectacular job you have realized.
STAY SAFE

Offline ratherchilly

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 05:07:33 am »
Thank you from me too, from sunny Scotland. This is an extraordinary experience. What an outstanding job you've done.

Offline Gunwrites

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2020, 11:51:21 pm »
17 April 1970 was my now deceased Mother's 45th Birthday. My family was/is very pro military and NASA. I vividly remember my Mother saying, "I had 5 brothers in combat(WWII) who all came home whole. All I want for my birthday is to see these men return home safely to their families." I am so THANKFUL to these 3 and all their support who gave her, all of us, their safe return to Earth.
And a big THANKS for this project. We played it in its entirety, the whole week. Can we replay it all over again just not Apollo 13 +50 years?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 11:53:33 pm by Gunwrites »

Offline bfeist

• Administrator
  • Apollo in Real Time founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 02:37:52 pm »
I appreciate all of your kind words!

Offline Naraht

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 11:19:54 am »
I'd like to add my thanks to the chorus. Since 2005 or so, if not earlier, I've been dreaming about these tapes being digitised. But it never occurred to me to dream that they would be presented in such a rich format. To take one tiny example, I had no idea that John Aaron was contributing on the loop during the Black Team's shift during the initial Apollo 13 crisis - but there he was, identified as "Maroon EECOM" and all. Wow.

I found myself getting up at 5am this morning (almost certainly a mistake) because I was so excited about listening to more of the FIDO loop on the Apollo 11 descent. Found some gems too.

I would love to contribute to future work on the site, if there's any opportunity.