This forum is for discussion about content found on https://apolloinrealtime.org 

Very little of the thousands of hours of Mission Control audio on the website has been heard or documented. As you find moments of interest, post them here for discussion.

Author Topic: How to support this project?  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Stumpftopf

• View Profile
How to support this project?
« on: April 01, 2020, 02:29:30 pm »
Hi,
really a big thanks that you made up this projekt.
Actual i am listening to the Apollo 13 flight and it is such a pleasure to listen to this historic moments.

I am very interestet in space flight things, specially "the good old times".
So to my question, is it possible to support this projekt. I am a software developer and it would cool to
send in some patches here and there. Got some ideas that could advanced the ui. For example, a button to to size down the video, cause i like to read the text transcription simultaneously to the audio. And the text box of the transcription is little to smale for my case. Sometimes it also jumps further and hide some text thet still is spoken.
It would also cool to replace the space craft image maybe with an 3D Model Rendered with WebGL.
Also i could imagine, to implement a realtime view of the switches and the the actual space craft system status. My be there exist some telemetry records from the missions.

Exist there a github repository?

Offline wimkuijp

• View Profile
Re: How to support this project?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 11:22:34 pm »
It would be nice if there is some kind of interaction with the AGC and or DSKY. At this moment I try to figure this out. Anybody who knows more about this please let me know. Btw: I'm also a software developer.

Offline bfeist

• Administrator
  • Apollo in Real Time founder
    • View Profile
Re: How to support this project?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 02:36:41 pm »
All great ideas. Thanks for your interest. If a need comes along I'll let you know.

Ben