This forum is for discussion about content found on https://apolloinrealtime.org 

Very little of the thousands of hours of Mission Control audio on the website has been heard or documented. As you find moments of interest, post them here for discussion.

Author Topic: Can I listen to all loops while also watching the MCC positions light up?  (Read 5740 times)

Offline darenwelsh

• View Profile
When I click "Mission Control Audio", I love seeing the different loops and disciplines light up. But it seems to not play all the loops as when I'm in the "Photography" or "Spacecraft Details" tabs. Is there a way to enable all audio loops and also see the disciplines/loops light up?

Offline AaronMargosis

• View Profile
One audio feed at a time. Click on Photography and you'll hear space-earth (L) and CAPCOM (R). Click Mission Control Audio and pick which desk to listen to. My workaround is to have multiple browsers open (and multiple computers!)

Offline Mortarm

• View Profile
I'd like a similar functionality except I'd like to choose which feeds to listen to at once, for example Flight, M-Dir and Capcom.

Offline djbilo

• View Profile
I second the motion.  It would be great to select multiple audio tracks to listen to at once to get a sense of the chatter going on.

This site is really terrific!  Thank you so much. 

Offline bfeist

• Administrator
  • Apollo in Real Time founder
    • View Profile
I've had this request several times. Sadly, due to the limitations of the web, I can only enable one channel at a time.