This forum is for discussion about content found on https://apolloinrealtime.org 

Very little of the thousands of hours of Mission Control audio on the website has been heard or documented. As you find moments of interest, post them here for discussion.

Author Topic: Apollo 17 Real Time not synced properly due to clock change  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Darthyoda714

• View Profile
Apollo 17 Real Time not synced properly due to clock change
« on: December 09, 2022, 06:24:10 pm »
In the Apollo 17 real time page I noticed while trying to listen to the mission in real time today that after the clock change they make in the mission at 65 hours GET, to 67:40 GET, the website doesn't bring you to the correct time. Right now if I try to press sync to today's time, it brings me to sometime inbetween 65 and 66 hours GET which there is no audio for since they did that time jump. Interestingly though the pictures on the right are synced up to where they should be, somewhere past 68 hours GET while the audio is stuck in that inbetween time between 65 and 67:40. Just thought I would let people know.

Offline bfeist

• Administrator
  • Apollo in Real Time founder
    • View Profile
Re: Apollo 17 Real Time not synced properly due to clock change
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 06:52:10 pm »
Thanks for the heads up. Looking into it now.

Offline bfeist

• Administrator
  • Apollo in Real Time founder
    • View Profile
Re: Apollo 17 Real Time not synced properly due to clock change
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 07:14:06 pm »
A patch has been release. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention. I had introduced this bug recently.

Ben