This forum is for discussion about content found on https://apolloinrealtime.org 

Very little of the thousands of hours of Mission Control audio on the website has been heard or documented. As you find moments of interest, post them here for discussion.

Author Topic: "Share" button gone  (Read 1551 times)

Offline MadDogBV

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"Share" button gone
« on: December 31, 2022, 01:29:41 pm »
I saw the "Share" button was removed from the Apollo In Real Time module, I guess for all three missions. Should I take this to mean that we need to stop posting additional threads on the "Moments of Interest" message boards? Or is it just being taken down for maintenance issues?

Not intended to be a snide question - I just want to make sure I'm not cluttering the forums. I know I've been posting a large quantity of threads, and if you felt they were getting oversaturated, I can dial it back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 01:37:11 pm by MadDogBV »

Offline bfeist

• Administrator
  • Apollo in Real Time founder
    • View Profile
Re: "Share" button gone
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 11:29:59 am »
The share button is there (see attached from Apollo 17), however it is inconsistently implemented. I think Apollo 11 still pops up a twitter window when you share. I'll put fixing this on the todo list.

Please do continue to contribute links to thins you find! I very much appreciate the contributions you have made!

Ben